Professional Drain Cleaning
We can clear all the drains in your house at once or simply unclog a slow-draining sink or bathtub. At Graham-Simon Plumbing, we believe that no drain is unstoppable. We stand behind our work and always ensure customer satisfaction. Here’s how the process works:
- We insert a tiny, fiber optic video camera into your drain. This allows us total vision into your sewer and water lines.
- We examine your entire sewer and water system to look for any potential problems you may have. By utilizing a drain camera system, we can locate very hard to find problems that a human eye cannot detect.
- When our technician locates the issue, we give you information & guidance, which will allow you to make the best choice for your home, whether that is to repair or replace.
How Do You Know if You Need Drain Cleaning Services?
Luckily, there are many times when a homeowner can unclog their own system. If a plunger isn’t unclogging your drain anymore, give us a call. We have the tools and the experience to get it clear. Do not wait, as a drain will not unclog itself!
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Hair is not always the reason for drains to become clogged. We have identified 15 common causes and listed them below.
- Soap Scum
- Food Oil, Grease and Fats
- Tissues and Kleenex
- Paper Towels and Napkins
- Feminine Products
- Debris and Dirt
- Toilet Paper
- Foreign Objects
- Tree Roots
- Toothpaste Scum
- Makeup and Cosmetic Debris
- Cotton Balls
- Baby Wipes
Drain Cleaning Near Me?
Graham-Simon Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical provides residential and commercial drain cleaning services throughout north central West Virginia. With 35 years experience, we didn’t get here overnight. We got here because we deliver for our customers every single time. If you find your home with clogged drains and in need of a drain cleaning service near you, we’ve got you covered.